Happy Easter!! First, here's a couple shots of Brody dying eggs a few days ago. There were some cool things I wanted to try using tempera paint, but you can't eat the eggs afterwards and I decided it was better just to keep it simple. Brody really loved doing this (no surprise) but wasn't too big on waiting for the eggs to actually get colored. He loved using this little bunny ear holder to move the eggs in and out, so afterwards I let him continue playing with it by having him transfer cotton balls from one basket to another.
Easter morning we were up bright and early to make it to the 8:00 mass at Blessed John. All the kids were great, but I had to bite my lip at one point when Brody kept saying "I do" a second after every one else.
Mom and Jax afterwards:
Emmy and Aunt Tracy:
Family shot:
The Binkowskis:
We headed to Cafe Marie's and met Dan's daughters, Julie and Sara, for breakfast.
Then we went home, and I tried to get some good pics of all the kids together before we changed them. Poor Jaxson was getting so tired that he was not happy about posing for pics. Usually he is smiling like crazy, but not today.
Me and Em
The twins on their first Easter!
All three together...
Daddy had to pick Jax up to settle him down for a minute...
And back to all three...
The Easter Bunny came during naps and left Easter baskets by each of the kids' beds.
Brody checking out his goodies.
Emmy...
Jax...
The Easter Bunny brought me the best gift ever...I was able to take a super-long nap today, which I was very grateful for because I have been completely exhausted all week long. Brody hunted eggs while I napped, and Kris took these pics during the hunt:
A couple of my favorite items from the Easter Bunny...the kids got new swimsuits.
Orange, summery outfits. I'm going to totally love putting my boys in the same thing!
And who doesn't love Eric Carle?? I love how bright and colorful these are.
So another holiday has come and gone. The babies have now had their first Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patty's Day, and now...Easter. Crazy when you think about it. I love reminiscing about the fun we've had, and I'm glad I take tons of pictures to help us remember each of these wonderful moments.

2 comments:
I love, love, love their Easter outfits. Brody's shirt makes everyone coordinate so well. The Easter bunny was good to the Garmans! Love the swimsuits and orange outfits!
P.S. The pic of you and Emmy is so cute!
Your kids are sooo cute, Kelly! Love all the coordinating outfits.
Post a Comment