I was able to catch a few cute moments of all three kids "playing" together the other day. Brody was on the other side of this house opening and closing the door, much to the delight of the twins!
"Hi, guys!"

"Allow me to tidy up just a bit before I invite you in..."

Do ya think they're all right-handed??

It cracks me up that they so often are up in each other's business. It depends on the day whether or not they are bothered by this.



This was so funny! Jax scooted himself into the kitchen and discovered how to turn around and around in one spot on his belly. He laughed and laughed!


Brody Update: Here's a couple pics of him with a toy on his head. Goofball!! For some reason he reminds me of Will Ferrell in "Elf" in these:

You might have noticed those red cheeks in recent pictures. They seem to flare up when we are outside, and we've tried several different creams and such. Nothing has helped, so we went to see the doctor today. She gave us some type of steroid cream to try, and if it isn't cleared up in a few days we'll be visiting a dermatologist.
"Hi, guys!"
"Allow me to tidy up just a bit before I invite you in..."
Do ya think they're all right-handed??
It cracks me up that they so often are up in each other's business. It depends on the day whether or not they are bothered by this.
This was so funny! Jax scooted himself into the kitchen and discovered how to turn around and around in one spot on his belly. He laughed and laughed!
Brody Update: Here's a couple pics of him with a toy on his head. Goofball!! For some reason he reminds me of Will Ferrell in "Elf" in these:
You might have noticed those red cheeks in recent pictures. They seem to flare up when we are outside, and we've tried several different creams and such. Nothing has helped, so we went to see the doctor today. She gave us some type of steroid cream to try, and if it isn't cleared up in a few days we'll be visiting a dermatologist.
Killed two birds with one stone today...we've been putting off getting Brody's blood drawn for the allergist (that appointment's a whole other story), so after seeing the pediatrician, Kris and Brody ran down to the lab to finally get this done before his next appointment in June. I was out in the van with the babies, and I'll admit I didn't envy Kris in the least bit. :) Surprisingly, Brody flinched a little when the needle went in his arm and then watched calmly while his blood was being drawn. What a big boy!

2 comments:
Gosh, Kelly your kids are never happy. You should really do something about that.
I'm still floored that brobro did so well with his bloodwork! I wouldn't have been able to watch I don't look forward to that! What a big boy!
Post a Comment