Thursday, July 21, 2011

Swim Dates

Every night this week I have put two little ones to bed at about 8 pm and then headed out back for a swimming date and some special time with this cute boy...
7/21/2011
I'm a lucky girl, huh? :)

Brody cannot touch in our pool, so he is really getting a workout--even with the vest on. Our average length of time swimming each night was about an hour, so he was good and ready for bedtime!
7/21/2011

7/21/2011

7/21/2011

Takin' a breather...
7/21/2011

7/21/2011

7/21/2011

7/21/2011

Okay, besides the electrical wires, doesn't the sky look pretty? I'm trying to convince Kris to keep the kids up late one night and enjoy a sunset on the beach. Can you imagine the kind of awesome pictures you could take?!
7/21/2011

Feels good to have some special time with the oldest!
7/21/2011

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome pictures of him swimming. Love the determined expression and all the happy smiles. What a fun "date". ;)

Casey Rethman said...

Awesome pics! They look professional! You have to teach me how to use my camera! LOL

I think it is great that B gets that special time! I took Mya to the fair by herself this week and Wes took Stella to the library on another day. I have to remind myself to do that sometimes because they NEVER get special time alone with us!

Kendra said...

Love Momma and Brody date nights! Agreed, the sky looks awesome. Sunset night with the kiddos would be amazing! Do it, do it, do it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...