Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Camping - At the Beach

So Friday's big outing was the African Safari, and Saturday late morning we headed to the beach at East Harbor for a couple hours of fun. The kids enjoyed this so much! They all especially loved feeling wave after wave crash into their little bodies. They were laughing hysterically and excitedly asking for "more" or "another one" over and over again. I just love to see them all having fun at once. The only tricky part was lunch on the beach--it was definitely a mess, and no one was really interested in eating. Ohhh, and they obviously didn't want to leave!

The Brody Pics...
7/2/2011

7/2/2011

7/2/2011

7/2/2011

7/2/2011

These next three are the BEST!! Look at that face!
7/2/2011

7/2/2011

7/2/2011

The Emmy Pics...
7/2/2011

7/2/2011

7/2/2011

7/2/2011

7/2/2011

Photobucket

7/2/2011

7/2/2011

The Jaxson Pics...
7/2/2011

(Doesn't he look like he's just spotted a pretty girl? :) By the way, he's wearing his 6-12 month trunks from last summer, LOL.)
7/2/2011

Photobucket

7/2/2011

7/2/2011

I'm a hard workin' man...
7/2/2011

7/2/2011

7/2/2011

Extras...
7/2/2011
While trying to get a shot of all three, Brody thought it would be a great time to slop some mud on top of little brother's head, and Emersyn wouldn't sit still.
7/2/2011

7/2/2011

7/2/2011

7/2/2011

I think this is one of my favorites from the day...
7/2/2011

7/2/2011

7/2/2011

I hope there'll be a few more beach days just like this one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...