Saturday, July 30, 2011

32 Weeks!

Photobucket
From 30 to 32 weeks...whoa, baby! Lots of growth, huh??

Let's see...I've been to my steamy, hot classroom twice so far to do some work, and I'm still alive. :) I've been keeping cool in this heat by staying in the AC, swimming, and last week we watched Rudolph and Frosty the Snowman, as well as our "family movie" (home video) of last Christmas morning!

I'm kinda over the whole hot dog thing now. New love is gummie bears!! I always pick out the red ones first since they're the best.

This baby sure is a mover! I love that I never have to wonder if he/she is alright in there, but some of these kicks and jabs are quite painful, and they take my breath away.

We think we have our names picked out, but it's not definite so I won't be sharing just yet! Can't wait to see and meet this little one. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...