
Beach trip #3 of the summer was pretty much perfect! We arrived at Maumee Bay around 10:30, and I think it might've been around 12:30 or pushing 1:00 by the time we got everyone changed and everything packed up in the van to head home. We met the Rethman crew, and all the kids just had a ton of fun.





Hee hee hee. Sneaky little girl!

Emmy with Stella and Mya...

...and then Casey's friend's little girl, Payne. So cute!




Emmy with Stella and Mya...

...and then Casey's friend's little girl, Payne. So cute!



My two faves from the day...


Chasing seagulls--Brody wanted to give a feather back, while Jax wanted to give them "huggies." Aren't they so sweet? :)

Hungry but tired...my beach babes.



Chasing seagulls--Brody wanted to give a feather back, while Jax wanted to give them "huggies." Aren't they so sweet? :)

Hungry but tired...my beach babes.

Burying Daddy's feet!

Between Kris's work/sleep schedule and some days that probably need to be spent at school, I feel like we're running out of time to make these special day trip plans. Just where is the summer going?!?!

Between Kris's work/sleep schedule and some days that probably need to be spent at school, I feel like we're running out of time to make these special day trip plans. Just where is the summer going?!?!
P.S. Looking at these pictures, I really need to add "give the boys a haircut" to my honey-do list. :)







1 comment:
Fun, fun, fun!!!!! I really need you to give me camera tips! Your pics are awesome although could so be better with blue water! LOL I'm totally in for a trip to the ocean before school starts! Let's plan it!
Post a Comment