Friday, July 29, 2011

Butterfly House

Friday morning we checked out a place I've been wanting to visit for a long time...
7/29/2011
The Butterfly House in Whitehouse.

Lots of colorful flowers...
7/29/2011

7/29/2011

Lots of beautiful butterflies fluttering around those colorful flowers...
7/29/2011

7/29/2011

And many of them feasting on bananas...
7/29/2011

7/29/2011

7/29/2011

7/29/2011

7/29/2011

This little one was rather nervous the whole time.
7/29/2011

7/29/2011

7/29/2011

7/29/2011

See what I mean? She was totally not diggin' the butterflies when they flew close to her.
7/29/2011

7/29/2011

It is quite a relaxing atmosphere, especially with the classical music that was playing.
7/29/2011

7/29/2011

7/29/2011

Cute! I cannot get enough of their little squats!
7/29/2011

7/29/2011

7/29/2011

You didn't know that butterflies had belly buttons??
7/29/2011

7/29/2011
I can't wait to head back for their corn maze. The website says it opens on September 10th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Jax's t-shirt slogan. And Emmy's nervous expressions. :)

Amy said...

I want to take my boys there too!

Casey sent me her daisy picture, so I'm going to request your picture of the pink flower. Maybe if I ever get a new house I'll be able to hang a collection :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...