Annnnnddddd I don't know how often I'll do this (if ever again). I only actually remembered to do this 3 out of 7 days, and outfits for two days this past week were a rotation of swimsuits and diapers/undies, so I am recycling some old pictures for this post.
Thursday (7/7)

Nothing special this day--just playing outside.
B - Old Navy shirt (last summer), Osh Kosh shorts (prob Kohl's, last summer again)
E - Older Carter's set (hand-me-down from someone Kris works with who has 2 girls)
J - Jumping Beans shirt/shorts (Kohl's, both hand-me-downs from B)
Tuesday (7/12)


I included two because I think that second one is so darn cute! This was just before Kris took Brody to his allergist appointment and the twins and I took a walk.
B - Cherokee polo (Target), ON jean shorts
E - Jumping Beans shirt (Kohl's), Cherokee jean shorts (Target)
J - CuddleBear onesie (Elder Beerman prob?), Sonoma jean shorts (both hand-me-downs from B)
Wednesday (7/13)

Taken just after arriving home from visiting a preschool.
B - Paul Frank shirt (steal from Target - $2), Osh Kosh shorts (I think Kohl's, and I love these!)
E - Jumping Beans outfit from Kohl's
J - Old Navy shirt (hand-me-down from Brody) and ON shorts (hand-me-down from B and a friend's son before that...and they're still in fantastic shape!)
Oldies but goodies...
Mid-June (grad party):

B - Jumping Beans polo, Sonoma shorts (both Kohl's, I think)
E - Cherokee dress (Target)
J - Sonoma shirt, Genuine Kids shorts (no idea where from, but both hand-me-downs from B)
End of June (Day 2 in Chicago):

B - LOVE these shirts (on B & J) Old Navy sold this season!! Same ON shorts featured with red/white polo above
E - Cherokee outfit from Target
J - ON shirt (NOT a hand-me-down, ha ha), Genuine Kids shorts
Last day of June (camping):

B - Nike shirt, Carter's shorts (both Kohl's)
E - ON tank, Koala Kids skirt (Babies R Us)
J - Carter's set (prob Kohl's, hand-me-down from Brody)
July 3rd Barbeque:

My mom purchased all these outfits at Kohl's, I think.
B - Jumping Beans polo and shirt
E - Sophie Rose dress
J - Chaps polo, Jumping Beans shorts
July 4th:

B - ON shirt, same red Osh Kosh shorts from up above
E - Jumping Beans shirt (Kohl's), red cotton skirt (tag says Happy (?), hand-me-down)
J - ON shirt, Sonoma jean shorts
I must say, I think it's great that most of Jaxson's wardrobe used to be Brody's, BUT Brody was/is average size for his age and always has been, and Jaxson is quite smaller. His waist is so tiny!! So a lot of Brody's old outfits look a little big on Jax, and we end up buying a few things here and there, but it's still so nice not to have to buy a whole new wardrobe!
Also, Kris's friend that I mentioned who gives us hand-me-downs for Emersyn has given us some really beautiful (and like new!) dresses. I just hope they will fit at the appropriate time. Most are 2T spring/summer styles, but they are just too huge right now. Hopefully next year they will be perfect!

2 comments:
Yay! I love that you did this! So fun. :)
I cannot even take how adorable they are! Those pictures definitely made me smile!!!!
Post a Comment