Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Lights

What do ya know, we finally made it to the Lights Before Christmas at the Toledo Zoo tonight! It was wonderful...I was there for the lights so long ago that I had forgotten how beautiful they all are. Every outing is scheduled around feeding times, so we ended up being there for only about an hour. It was enough time for us though. We will most likely be getting a membership. I think the price is so worth it!

We bundled up the babies in warm clothes before we left.





Took this one while waiting in line...


I'm not including many pictures of lights because they didn't turn out right. I just can't figure my camera out sometimes.


Brody enjoyed these penguins.


There were a bunch of trees outside the Carnivore Cafe that were timed to music. It was so awesome! Jaxson would not take his little eyes off them. Isn't this so sweet??


Brody checking out some fish. Watching his expressions made me excited to go back in the spring when we can actually see all the animals again.


I love his smile in this picture.


This was right before we left. I had to take two because Emmy's face was covered the first time, oops!


There, you can see her hat in this one, lol. Sorry, Em!
Oh, and I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to my husband for running into the back of his feet with the stroller no less than ten times...it was crazy-packed there!!

1 comment:

Casey Rethman said...

Looks like so much fun. My sister got us a family membership for Christmas so we totally need to load up ALL the kiddos and go a bunch next summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...