Friday, December 18, 2009

More Christmas Fun

We did the reindeer handprints/footprints with the babies last night, and can I just tell you how hard it was to do their handprints?? All they wanted to do was ball their little hands into fists, so I had to pry them open quick to press them onto the paper. They turned out cute enough though!

I can't believe how big Brody's reindeer looks compared to the twins' reindeer...

I had the thought that it would be super-cute if Kris and I made our own reindeer so we could have a little reindeer family...until I saw how FREAKISHLY huge Kris's turned out. OMG, look at this!!

I think I might have nightmares from its enormity.

Thank you Taste of Home for this fabulous breakfast idea! Brody loved it, and according to him Santa says, "Who, who!" Once in awhile he'll say ho, ho, ho.

I will take credit for this one though...it's supposed to look like a wreath. I just colored the cream cheese green, spread it on half an english muffin, and put little bits of red bell pepper on.

Since Brody likes to bake and measure things (he even has a set of measuring cups and spoons for the tub), I thought he would like to help prepare bags of "Magic Reindeer Food" for himself, Emmy, Jax, Jordan, Josie, and Tae to sprinkle outside on Christmas Eve. I used to do a version of this at school using popcorn and glitter, but this time we used oats, sugar, and sprinkles.
Shaking the sprinkles in. There were tons of these little things all over the floor afterwards!
Making reindeer stamps for the tag.

Of course this turned into a mess :)
Finished products...we sure hope Santa's reindeer approve!

2 comments:

tnbink said...

omg how fun...Tae is going to LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

I found you, thanks to Casey!! Can't wait to read more! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...