Thursday, December 3, 2009

O Potty Tree, O Potty Tree...


How lovely are your...uhhh, stickers!
I know what you're thinking...that is the ugliest tree ever, right? Brody doesn't seem to mind though! Brody now gets to turn on the lights, which are battery-powered, and add a sticker "ornament" to the tree when he goes potty. He thinks it's pretty special, and he loves to turn the bathroom lights off and admire the tree lights.
Tried to get a lit-up picture in the dark...
And what else would be under a tree like this?? BIG BOY UNDIES, of course!
I think this is just what we needed to get back into the swing of training because it's kind of taken a backseat lately. And it's all my fault. I've just been finding it extremely hard the past couple weeks to keep up with it while I'm by myself. We have a gate blocking access to the bedrooms and bathrooms, which makes it impossible for Brody to head back when he needs to go and I'm busy. It NEVER fails as soon as I sit down to feed one of the babies, he asks to use the potty! So now we brought the little potty out to the kitchen area, and he still has a child potty seat (the kind that sits on the normal seat) for the bathroom.


Here's our little man in training:





And check out Brody's morning snack one day this week...we've all heard of ants on a log, right? Well, this is ants on a...POTTY! I don't even recall where I saw an idea like this, but I am sure it called for peanut butter--like MANY snack ideas I come across!! So, we just used a tiny bit of frosting to attach each mini chocolate chip to an apple slice.


Hee hee! Didn't this just make your day?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...