Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Twin Pics

Haven't included many pictures of Em & Jax lately, so here goes...


ADORE this one...


Ready for a bath! I always give Jaxson his bath first, and I'm not sure why. He always eats first too. I'm glad they're too young for, "He always gets to go first!!"




Jaxson is going to change to all-blonde soon, just like his older brother did. Still not sure about Emersyn...she's starting to lose some hair, but I can't tell if it'll grow back lighter. My siblings and I were all VERY blonde when we were young too.


I swear Jaxson looks different every time I take his picture. How does this happen??


My friend Sam sent these shirts. Cute, huh?


Little tootsies


And this picture is awesome obviously because of their precious little hands, but check out Jax's shirt...all you can read is "hands"! I did not even plan that.


I can't believe that in just a few short weeks we'll be taking them to their 4 month appointment! I am very curious to find out their weights. Up until this point they have always been within 3 ounces of each other, but I think Jaxson is quite a bit heavier now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...