What's funny is that Kris and I used to talk about having a girl. I would insist that she was going to be a tomboy and play sports and this and that...and she would NEVER be a cheerleader, ha ha! Now my feelings have completely changed. I want Emersyn to be anything she wants to be, and I will do anything I have to do to support her. I want her to be strong, independent, polite, confident, fearless...and so much more.
Since having a girl I have learned how fun it is to dress her up and make her look all pretty! This is something I didn't expect to LOVE so much! I know I should take full advantage right now because there will come a day when she won't like what I pick out for her and will want to pick out her own things. Well, this hair bow website was recommended to me, and I think I might be slightly obsessed with it. If you have a little girl in your life, I highly suggest checking it out. The prices are great, BUT it adds up quick because everything is just so darling.
Here are my recent purchases from Bows2Cute:
Here's the website: http://www.bows2cute.com/
Here's the blog: http://www.bows2cute.blogspot.com/
By the way, I think the name should be changed to Bows2Stinkin'Cute, LOL.
Emmy was so excited to model some of her new stuff! This is my fave...a crochet headband with her name embroidered on a purple bow! I just love the purple/brown combo.
A couple Halloween bows for next year!
A bunny!

2 comments:
How absolutely adorable!!!! She is a natural model!
way to cute for words! i love the emersyn bow
Post a Comment