Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Twins are 3 months!

What?! Really?!? Yes, three months have flown right by, and these cuties are getting more fun and more adorable daily. Here's some pictures from this morning in their Santa's Helpers jammies:






This is my fave: "Yeah, we be chillin' !"


All three:



Brody is holding a wipe...he was none too pleased that he had to take a break from tidying the house to pose for pictures AGAIN!


After getting dressed for the day...


Kris was making them smile for me. Emmy's smiles are definitely beautiful and precious, but Jax smiles with his whole entire body!!


Jaxson - He looks like an elf!


Emmy Girl


Together...love you, babies!




In the past month, the babies started sleeping through the night. I feed them for the last time anywhere between 8-9, and then they usually sleep until about 4-5 in the morning. Then they lay back down for a couple more hours after eating, and if I'm lucky, Brody stays asleep until 7:30ish, allowing me to catch a bit more rest also. I don't know if this is coincidence or not, but the first night I put the babies in their sleep sacks was the first night they slept through.
Emmy is not a huge fan of laying on her belly and cries almost every time I put her in that position. Jaxson will push up from his arms when I lay him on his belly. Both babies are now reaching for things and trying to hold on to certain things. They both laugh and coo and "talk" to us like they just have so many important things to tell us! It is awesome...I love this!

1 comment:

tnbink said...

Your last line says it all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...